Last updated 2017.05.06.
What I'm Doing Right Now
For the last 17 years I've been living in Orlando, FL. Here's what I'm spending most of my time doing.
- Switching from an engineering/people manager to a Product Manager at Pluralsight, an online education website focused on technology.
- Doing a bunch of user interviews a week (3-7) and starting to feel more at ease when doing them. Like anything else, the more you do it, the easier it gets.
- Working with a great team to build "Projects" -- a way for people to learn by coding real work applications on their local machines.
- Creating a research portal with the goal of helping the various product teams collaborate better.
- Blogging off and on over at minafi.com a way to help focus my attention, and keep my interests focused.
- Helping Marilyn iterate on her blog, Forkful.net
- Starting to work on the process of becoming a Pluralsight author.
- Keeping my eyes open for new projects to work on.
- Adjusting to married life after tying the knot in February.
- Trying to CrossFit a few times a week. Between travel and being sick lately, I've gotten off track.
- Playing a bunch of Mario Kart 8 on Wii U.
- Weeding out things in the house and getting rid them.